Sunday, December 25, 2005

A short update before i get preparing to go out. ;D

First of all, merry christmas? :)

I have my thoughts about christmas for awhile. I, being a non-christian, celebrated christmas yearly with my christian cousins &non-christian ones too. Why do we celebrate the birth-day of Jesus if we're not related to the religion itself?
Oh sure, presents. We do that for presents..? Surely not, right. I guess it's just a time for people to enjoy 'cos it's a day-off for them.
I don't wish to convert or anything. But a traditional turkey dinner thing would really appeal to me. :)
Anyhows, my debate is going nowhere. Merry Christmas still!

Read this.

-
Gah I just had a big sneeze awhile ago. &It kinda made my insides shook. Lol know what that means? I'm falling ill :(
I can't go swim today! Sigh. Just eating lotsa fruits to "recover"?
Please someone, tell me fat hope into my face. Ha ha or maybe i'll just go swim. WO BU GUAN!!
Blarh i reached home late last night &as usual, didn't drink enough water. Whats with that limp-note in my throat!!

I guess i'll update pictures tomorrow.

&I got my bag :)
&A earring from REPLACEMENT!

-
I GOT MY TWEEEEEEEEETY BIRD!!!! My mama cleared the storeroom yesterday &the amount of toys i had was.. WHOA.
Yea it's that word. Haha.

LOVE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home